St. Joseph Pro-Cathedral School provides a number of services to children and families that includes programs provided through the Catholic Partnership Schools staff and in conjunction with partner agencies throughout Camden City. We believe in educating the whole child.Food & Health Services
- Free and reduced breakfast, lunch, and snack for all eligible students
- School Nurse, provided by the Camden County Educational Services Commission.
- Counseling services for students and families provide through Catholic Charities by our counselor.
- Parent-Teacher Association
- Family Support Workers
- Summer Reading and Writing Workshops
- Financial Aid and High School Application Workshops
- Scholarships to excellent Catholic High Schools
- ESL/ELL Support
- Speech Therapy